The Wise Folks Predictions:
- The polls spread is currently 5 to 12 points for Clinton
- The press corps set the bar at around 10 percent, to say whether Clinton won a big enough victory to demonstrate that she’s got the 'Mo'.
- Each will calculate 85 delegates for Clinton to 73 for Obama +12 Clinton
- Update: Ted Devine – Voter Psychology: A Case for an Obama Victory?
Let be clear Clinton has loss ground, she is Pennsylvania's favorite daughter with the oldest democratic machine pulling her across the finish line, starting off with 20 point lead last month.
- Hillary tried to explains her downward trend away crying that Obama is outstanding us 2-1 and hour ago it was 3-1. The press has not asked her why she is not as finical competitive or where has her finical support gone? In most presidential campaign this is a sign that the candidate is in trouble and questions are usually asked about their viability. Blogs and the print press is all over the fact that she's broke, so far the press has not brought this fact to Hillary or her campaign.
- Fox News pushed the delegate math issue with Sen. Schumer a Clinton supporter, splitting the remanding 566 delegate in half giving each candidate 283. Obama will need 97 superdelegates to reach 2,025, Clinton would need 235 to reach the nomination . We know that Obama will gain more that half of the remanding 566 delegates in the upcoming primaries. As Barack said today we will not win PA and it does not change anything and he's right.
A few minutes ago, “Stewart tells Obama that the real concern voters have are: “The Rev. Wright controversy, the flag pin controversy. . . Will you pull a bait-and-switch, sir, and enslave the white race. Is that your plan?”
Obama laughs it off, responds: “That is not our plan, Jon, but I think your paranoia might make you suitable as a debate moderator.”Without a doubt I believe that Sen. Obama will be our next Commander and Chief.
So hang-in and remember "Yes We Can", and Hillary, "Yes We Will"!