Thursday, April 03, 2008

Hillary you need to stop talking













Hillary, your campaign raised 20 million just in time. Do campaign a favor and hire a " Phony Image" consultant to get your poll numbers up. After today's press conference your campaign staff tried to do a little damage control but I don't think it passed kohones test
.


Fernando Suarez CBS Reports:
  • BURBANK, CALIF. - In an exchange with reporters at a press conference earlier today, Hillary Clinton was asked about reports that while, she was seeking his endorsement, she told Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M., that Barack Obama could not win the general election if he were the nominee. Clinton responded, “You know we have been going back and forth in this campaign about who said what to whom and let me say this about that. I don’t talk about private conversations. But I have consistently made the case that I can win because I believe I can win. You know, sometimes people draw the conclusions that I’m saying somebody else can’t win. I can win, I know I can win. That’s why I do this everyday. I’m in it to win it.”

    The reporter pressed Clinton saying, “Is that a no?” To which Clinton responded, “That’s a no.”
**O-No phony alert** HRC staff tries to clean up Hillary's "THAT'S NO"
  • A senior Clinton spokesman told reporters that Clinton did not mean to imply that she was not referring to what she allegedly said to Richardson about Obama. Instead, the campaign explains that Clinton took the follow up question to mean that she “does not talk about private conversations."

    Reporters pressed the aide about Clinton’s answer to which the aide maintained that Clinton’s “that’s a no” answer was aimed at the fact that Clinton does not discuss private conversations.
After paying Mark Pen his usual $10 million and the health insurance for the staff this month, I think it would be a wise investment to hire a "phony image" consultant. Know anyone who is available? Bill is a little busy working with his "anger management" consultant.

No comments: