Monday, September 10, 2012

Its time to rejoin my community

Citizenship: 
 The charter of an individual viewed as a member of society; behavior in terms of the duties, obligations, and functions of a citizen. 







It's been a while (March 24, 2010) since I've posted anything political on my blog.  As a citizen of this great nation I am once again compelled to do so.   After  re-reading my blog I learned that with each post whether anyone read them or no, I was an active citizen documenting history in real time in the hope of engaging others to do the same.  To become active citizens.

Below is my last post as you watch this remember " That the past is gone, The future not here yet, and that your free from both." :

Yes We Can......And We Did!   
(Featuring John Boehner and the GOP  The Party of No You Can't)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back....I look forward to your postings.
Thanks