Sunday, March 09, 2008

Enough Is Enough

Last night was the last straw watching the opening skit "3 am Call" on Saturday Night Live I could not longer sit back and do nothing. Its was clear that SNL is reinforcing Hillary's distortions, so I sent a email to Loren Michaels and SNL I hope you do the same.


From: Priscilla ...
Date: Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 2:55 PM
Subject: SNL Opening Skits
To: lorne@lornemichaels.com, nbcolympicsfeedback@nbcuni.com


Mr. Michaels and The SNL writing Team

This is the third show that you have portrayed Barack Obama as empty suit and a buffoon. Two weeks ago SNL and Tina Fay crossed a line with the "Bitch is the New Black" as a black female I found this to be both racist and sexiest. Last week it was the media propping Obama up. It is clear the SNL is supporting Hillary Clinton, I think you can do so without denigrating Sen.Obama, his campaign or the black race. If this continue next week I will surly bring my concerns to your sponsors.
--
Take Care,
Priscilla




February 23: Democratic Debate (The Media Live Affair With Barack Obama)




February 23: Tina Fey on Update (Bitch Is The New Black)



March 1: Democratic Debate #2 (The Media Props Up Barack)



March 8: 3am Call ( SNL Reinforce Hillary's Distortions)

No comments: